Water Leak Causes Mold Outbreak in Kamuela Home?
Aloha! When you discover a mold outbreak in your Kamuela home or business, it is likely a symptom of hidden water damage. Our teams in Hawaii and Maui have been restoring mold damage for over twenty years. Our technicians have the training, equipment, and experience to restore mold damage “Like it never even happened.”
Here are some tips from our website for things you can and should not do while waiting for professional help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact our Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, and Chipley offices for mold remediation services
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
Mold outbreaks are common due to our climate. When your home or business in Kamuela has a mold problem, our local teams in Hawaii and Maui can help. Call us today at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.