Home Fire Causes Smoke and Soot Damage in Hilo?
Aloha! Hilo locals can rest assured that our teams in Hawaii and Maui have the specialized training to restore smoke and soot damage quickly and efficiently. We have been cleaning and restoring fire-damaged belongings for over twenty years! Here are some descriptions of the cleaning methods and technologies we use to clean fire-damaged contents more effectively:
ESPORTA Washing System
We use the ESPORTA washing system to clean soft contents and textiles impacted by heavy smoke and soot damage. This allows us to clean and process soft contents in-house rather than sending them to a cleaner.
We pre-test all belongings and contents to determine what items are salvageable and may use one or more of these cleaning methods as required:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean before wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
When your home or business is exposed to soot and smoke and requires professional care, our teams in Hawaii and Maui are Here to Help. ® We clean and restore fire damage for Hilo locals “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.