Black Water Contamination: Cleanup and Restoration Services in Kailua-Kona?
Aloha! Flood waters can carry untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes that can cause illness if ingested. Kailua-Kona locals can rest assured that our teams in Hawaii and Maui have the specialized training and certifications to restore areas contaminated by black water quickly and efficiently.
Category 3: “Black Water”
This water category is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Sources for black water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- It may contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Category 2: “Gray Water”
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 1: “Clean Water”
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into category two or three
Call Us Today!
When you have exposure to black water or have any water damage emergency in your Kailua-Kona home or commercial business, our teams in Hawaii and Maui are Here to Help. ® Call us today at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.