Flash Flooding From Hurricane Damages Wailuku Business?
Aloha! When your Wailuku commercial business floods during a storm, our teams in Hawaii and Maui are Here to Help. ® We have over twenty years of experience restoring businesses damaged by flooding. Here are some tips from the Maui County website for staying safe during a flash flood or hurricane:
- Flash flooding may still occur even when sunny due to rain clouds higher up in the mountains
- Newer editions of guidebooks have many safety messages. Read and abide by them.
- River rocks can be very slippery. Stay away from cliff edges. Be aware of falling rocks.
- Better to stay put than risk hiking in darkness
- Hawaii’s streams may be contaminated with leptospirosis
When a hurricane or tropical storm warning is issued:
- Follow instructions issued by civil defense
- Leave immediately if ordered to do so
- Complete preparation activities, such as boarding up windows and storing loose objects
- Wedge sliding glass doors to prevent their lifting from their tracks
- Turn up your refrigerator to maximum cold and don’t open it unless necessary
- Evacuate areas that might be affected by storm surge flooding
- If evacuating, leave early and leave food and water for pets (shelters will not take them)
- Notify neighbors and a family member outside of the warned area of your evacuation plans
- Use the phone only for emergencies
Call Us Today!
Our teams in Hawaii and Maui have the training, equipment, and experience to restore commercial and residential storm damage in Wailuku “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.