Mold Outbreak in Waikoloa Business?
Aloha! Our teams in Hawaii and Maui have over twenty years of experience mitigating and restoring mold damage for Waikoloa businesses and homes. Mold is especially prevalent in the Hawaiian Islands due to the moist climate, and a mold outbreak may also be a symptom of a water leak or water damage. Here are some tips from our website for things you can do and should not do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact us for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
If you ever discover mold damage in your Waikoloa home or commercial business, our teams in Hawaii and Maui are Here to Help. ® Call us today at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.