What Can I Do If I Find Mold In My Kailua-Kona Business?
Aloha! Kailua-Kona businesses and locals face the challenge of living in a region where mold is a constant battle. Microscopic mold spores float around in the Earth’s atmosphere, waiting for the perfect warm and moist conditions. Once these conditions present themselves, mold will spread quickly through a commercial building. First, we will inspect and locate the source of the excess moisture and make repairs to minimize the potential for the mold to return.
Here are some tips from our website on what to do, and not to do, while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact us at 808-329-6560 for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
We are highly trained and certified:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician
We have experience working in all kinds of buildings and workplaces, including:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Kailua-Kona commercial businesses and locals can trust us to mitigate and remediate mold problems, “Like it never even happened.” Call us at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.