Root-Damaged Drain Pipe in Keauhou?
Aloha! SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui has been cleaning and restoring water damage for Keauhou locals for over twenty years. We have seen all kinds of water damage, and many times this damage might have been prevented through routine inspection and maintenance. Here are some helpful tips to avoid many types of water damage.
Water Damage Prevention Tips
Here are some tips from the Institute for Business and Home Safety to prevent water damage:
- Never pour grease down the drain
- Plant trees away from lateral drain lines to prevent roots from damaging piping
- If your home’s sewer system is connected to the city’s sewer system, a particular problem for older homes, or if you are located downhill or below street level, contact a plumbing professional to install a backflow prevention assembly into your sewer system
Call a professional if you notice signs of a plumbing problem
- An increased monthly water bill
- Banging pipes
- Rust stains
- Moisture in the walls or on the floor
- Signs of wet soil erosion near the foundation
Call Us Today!
Keauhou locals and commercial businesses can trust the professionals at SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui to restore their water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.