Flooded Building in Waikoloa?
Aloha! SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui responds to commercial water damage emergencies in Waikoloa 24-hours a day, and we typically arrive within four hours of your call. Every minute counts when water floods a floor, as water is invasive and can cause severe damage in a short period of time. Here are some water damage tips from our website on things you can do to minimize the water damage while waiting for help to arrive:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other household appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Franchises are independently owned and operated.