Sewer Backup in Waikoloa Business?
Aloha! When your Waikoloa business has a sewer backup, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui has a team of technicians ready to respond to your emergency 24-hours a day. We have the equipment and protective gear necessary to clean and restore sewage backups safely. There are three categories of contaminated water, as follows:
Category 1: “Clean Water”
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated can degrade into category two or three
Category 2: “Gray Water”
This water has a significant level of contamination that could cause discomfort or illness if ingested. Sources for category two water may include washing machine overflow; toilet overflow with some urine, but no feces or dishwasher overflow.
- It May contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: “Black Water”
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
When you need sewage cleanup and restoration services for your business or home, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Here to Help. ® Call us at 808-329-6560. We’ll clean and restore your sewer damage in Waikoloa, “Like it never even happened.” Mahalo!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.