Flooded Floor in Kamuela?
Aloha. When we left our home in Kamuela to visit family, I had no idea my son had left the water running in the bathtub. (He thought he had turned it off, but a small stream of water was still coming out of the waterspout.) There was a towel left in the tub, and it blocked the drain, so when we came home that evening, we came home to a flooded floor! We called SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui, and they gave us some tips on things we could do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
Call Us Today!
When you need water damage restoration services for your Kamuela home or business SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Here to Help. ® We have been restoring water damage for Kamuela homes and businesses for over twenty years. Call us at 808-329-6560. We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Mahalo!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.