Roof Leak and Water Damage in Lahaina?
Aloha. SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui witnesses firsthand the damage a leaking roof can cause to a home or business in a short period of time. We follow the one-four-eight-hour rule, meaning that we will return your call within one hour, we will arrive onsite within four hours of your call, and we will contact your insurance adjuster within eight hours. Owner, Brian Konishi, shares his over twenty-five years of insurance industry experience with the team and the customers he serves. Here are some tips for keeping your roof leak-free from the Insurance Information Institute:
Repair and protect your home's exterior make
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage
- Inspect your roof for missing, damaged, and aging shingles and necessary repairs
- Check your downspouts. Remove debris that may have accumulated in downspouts and rain gutters. Position downspouts so that they direct water away from the house.
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systems to be sure they are not creating water damage to the walls and foundations of the house. Turn off and drain outside faucets to protect against frozen pipes.
- Install gutter guards to prevent gutter clogs and keep water flowing away from the house instead of accumulating on the roof
When you need water restoration services for your Lahaina home or business, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Here to Help. ® Call us at 808-329-6560. We’ll clean and restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Mahalo!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.