Water Damage in Waikoloa Home?
Aloha. SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui has been restoring water damage for the Waikoloa community for over twenty years. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that explains the type of damage water will do in a short period of time:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
When you need water restoration services for your Waikoloa home or business, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Here to Help. ® Call us at 808-329-6560. We’ll clean and restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Mahalo!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.