Mold Damage in Hilo Business?
Aloha. For over twenty years, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui has been helping Hilo businesses with mold problems. The warm and moist climate offers the perfect conditions for mold to flourish. Mold can also appear when there is hidden moisture in a structure due to a water leak. When mitigating mold damage, it is important to identify the source of the moisture and repair the water source to minimize the chances of the mold reappearing later.
Here are some facts about mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, otherwise, the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
When you need mold remediation services for your Hilo commercial business or home, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Here to Help. ® Call us at 808-329-6560. We’ll mitigate and remediate your commercial mold damage, “Like it never even happened.” Mahalo!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.