Fire Escape Planning for Hilo?
Aloha. Having a fire escape plan that has been tested and reviewed with all of the people in the home can save lives. SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year in Hilo, and offer these tips for making a fire escape plan from the National Fire Protection Association:
- Draw a map of your home. Show all doors and windows.
- Visit each room. Find two ways out.
- All windows and doors should open easily. You should be able to use them to get outside.
- Make sure your home has smoke alarms. Push the test button to make sure each alarm is working.
- Pick a meeting place outside. It should be in front of your home. Everyone will meet at the meeting place.
- Make sure your house or building number can be seen from the street
- Talk about your plan with everyone in your home
- Learn the emergency phone number for your fire department
- Practice your home fire drill!
- Make your own home fire escape plan using grid paper
Call Us Today!
When you need fire damage restoration services for your Hilo home or business, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Here to Help. ® Our technicians are on call 24-hours a day to serve you. Call us at 808-329-6560. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.” Mahalo!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.