Fire-damaged Belongings in Waikoloa?
When your Waikoloahome or business experiences fire damage, there will be many belongings and items requiring specialized cleaning. Every fire loss is unique and brings its own set of restoration challenges. SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui has been cleaning and restoring fire-damaged belongings for over twenty years. We invest in new technologies that allow us to clean fire-damaged contents more effectively, including:
ESPORTA Washing System
We use the ESPORTA washing system to clean soft contents and textiles impacted by heavy smoke and soot damage. This allows us to clean and process soft contents in-house rather than sending them to a cleaner.
Our technician’s pre-test all belongings and contents to determine what items are salvageable and may use one or more of these cleaning methods as required:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.