Mold Damage in Kailua-Kona?
Interesting Mold Facts for Kailua-Kona
Did you know that mold can colonize in the warm, moist, Hawaiian climate in as little as forty-eight hours? SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui has been mitigating and remediating mold problems for the residents and business owners of Kailua-Kona for over twenty years. We know that in many cases, our fast response time has helped to prevent the spread of mold to other areas. Here are some facts about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, or the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth
- Keep indoor humidity below forty-five percent
Call Us Today!
When you need help with a mold problem, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 808-329-6560.
SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Independently Owned and Operated.