Roof Leak and Water Damage in Hilo Business?
Roof Leak Damages Hilo Business
SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui witnesses firsthand the damage a roof leak can do to a structure in a short period of time. Water is invasive and can cause extensive damage in a short period of time. Here is a water damage timeline describing the damage water can do within one minute to one week:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui offers a full range of commercial water restoration services to return your commercial business to preloss condition with minimal disruption. Call us today at 808-329-6560. We’ll restore your commercial water damage in Hilo, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Independently Owned and Operated.