Fire Escape Planning in Waikoloa?
Plan Ahead Waikoloa!
SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year in Waikoloa and we know that having an emergency plan in place can save lives. Here are some escape planning tips from the National Fire Protection Association:
- Make a home escape plan. Draw a map of your home showing all the doors and windows. Discuss the plan with everyone in your home.
- Know at least two ways out of every room, if possible. Make sure all doors and windows leading outside open easily.
- Have an outside meeting place (like a tree, light pole, or mailbox) a safe distance from the home where everyone should meet.
- Practice your home fire drill at night and during the day with everyone in your home, twice a year.
- Practice using different ways out.
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them.
- Close doors behind you as you leave.
Oftentimes we arrive onsite as the firefighters from the Waikoloa Fire Station are preparing to leave the scene after the fire has been extinguished. There is always a lot of smoke, soot, and debris left from the firefighting efforts, and most families are left with a very stressful situation.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is ready to assist you with fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day. Call us today at 808-329-6560. We’ll restore your fire damage in Waikoloa, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Independently Owned and Operated.