Hawaii¦Maui is a Leader in Home Restoration and Cleaning
If we could predict disasters, no one would have to worry about them. Alas, we never know when floods, smoke/soot, mold, sewage leaks, or other hazards will wallop our homes. When it does happen, our wondrously skilled team members at Hawaii¦Maui are just a phone call away: 808-329-6560. Emergency services are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Whether you call because your home needs post-disaster restoration or because the carpets and upholstery are filled with broken crayons and cracker crumbs, we arrive promptly to prevent additional damage and because we respect your time. We have extensive experience in restoring property from water, fire damage, microbial growth (such as mold), storms, and other hazards. We will provide a full range of cleaning services, including: full-house cleaning/disinfection, a higher standard of clean, spot cleaning, and removal of toxins or biohazards.
- Part of the Kailua-Kona and Kihei communities for over 20 years
- Locally Owned and Operated – always nearby
- No job is too large or – crucially – too small
- Professionally accredited
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the gold standard for our industry
- Dependable, highly regarded
- Experienced and superbly skilled team members
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Always up to date on the skills, regulations, and industry trends that may be required to restore your property to pre-damage conditions
- Our proprietary cleaning/disinfecting solutions are hospital-grade, food-safe, and approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and local agencies
We know that prompt responses are a crucial part of successful restorations, so we always arrive as quickly as possible.
Call Hawaii¦Maui at 808-329-6560 for Professionally Accredited Restoration and Cleaning Services at Any Time
There isn’t always the time to do the job yourself. Sometimes, the hazards are so extensive or complex that by the time you learn what equipment you’ll need and start removing water, mold, or smoke and soot, the damage has extended beyond your control. Other times, such as with lead-based paint or biohazards, you need special training to do the work safely. There are also situations where the problem may be more comfort-related than safety-related (such as getting rid of pet hair from air ducts), but that’s important.
Our techs at Hawaii¦Maui have the training, experience, and equipment to take care of all these hazards thoroughly and safely. Call us at 808-329-6560 whenever you need professionally accredited services. We are Here to Help® every day, all day.