SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui are Leaders in Post-Disaster Home Restoration.
Your home is an investment, so when disaster strikes, choose SERVPRO® of Hawaii¦SERVPRO® of Maui to protect that investment. Our professionals have the training and experience to provide the cleanup and restoration to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui 808-329-6560
Taking care of your home sometimes requires outside help. Storm damage, kitchen fires, or the ever-present threat of mold and other microbial growth can cause enormous amounts of damage in brief time spans. Give them extra time (like water damage from slow hidden leaks) and the damage could fill an epic-length book.
No matter what kind of damage seems ready to swallow your home, the franchise professionals at SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui have the experience, the training, and the advanced equipment to help restore your home and belongings to their preloss conditions.
- Open for emergencies 24 hours a day, every day – the same availability as disasters!
- Faster to any size disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated – we’re a family business
- Licensed general contractors
- Ready to roll from Kihei or from Kailua-Kona on a moment’s notice
- Extensively and intensely trained
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Trusted leaders in cleaning and restoration
- Frequently engaged in continuing education to maintain and upgrade our skills and knowledge
Many Possible Disasters, Therefore Many Services
While we don’t believe that if anything bad can happen, anything bad will happen, we do know it’s best for our neighbors on Hawaii and Maui to be prepared.
We have the background and advanced equipment to handle disasters likely to hit our homes. As for disaster unlikely to hit our homes (such as gigantic mutant locusts), we’d give it our best try.
- Rainwater, appliance breaks, toilet leaks, shower overflow, humidity, other
- Smoke, soot, lingering odors, greasy residue
- Any of the above, fallen trees, roof damage, debris, …
- Microbial growth such as mold or mildew, sewage, animal waste, pathogens (including the virus that causes COVID-19), crime, trauma, …
- Graffiti or other vandalism, lead-based paint, chemical spills, odors from any of the above or other sources,…
We supervise reconstruction and building services so the damage will be “Like it never even happened.”
White cars are least likely to be involved in fatal crashes while black cars are most likely to be involved in fatal crashes.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui