Hawaii¦Maui: Our Business Restores Your Business from Fire Damage
Fires can start and spread quickly, leaving behind smoke and soot that corrode even heavy support beams, odors that make habitation difficult – if not impossible – and even water from the sprinkler systems or other fire suppression methods. Our Hawaii¦Maui team members are on call all day, every day. Reach us at 808-329-6560 to remove the hazards and prevent further damage as well as to remediate your property from the existing damage. We are Here to Help® restore your commercial property to pre-damage functioning
- Locally Owned and Operated by experienced professionals for over 20 years
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Conveniently located warehouses on Hawaii and Maui mean that we always arrive quickly, and we have easy access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Updated, in-depth training and advanced technology, replacement, repairs, specialized property restoration, care for belongings…
- No job is too large – we have ample resources and highly skilled team members to restore commercial properties from even widespread disasters
- No job is too small – partial-room disasters can be enough to reduce your productivity
- Excellent reviews and comments
- Work directly with your insurance company
- Take care of or walk you through the compliance paperwork for mold mitigation, building codes, and other requirements
Our team members:
- Get rid of the hazards that threaten the integrity and comfort of your commercial property
- Prevent additional damage
- Remediate structures, fixtures, and belongings from the existing damage
- Restore and clean/disinfect the area
- Eliminate any lingering odors
Call Hawaii¦Maui at 808-329-6560. We are Here to Help® Restore Your Commercial Property from Fire and Related Damage.
Fire damage can be deceptive; even small, quickly extinguished fires often produce smoke and soot that spread throughout the building, corroding just about everything the particles land on. Our teams know how to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
It may include only smoke and soot, or it may also include water, microbial growth (usually mold), several other biohazards (sewage, food waste, medical products, industrial waste…), and construction damage.
Our Hawaii¦Maui technicians have the experience and skills needed to restore your property from all these hazards and any others. We are always on call, so reach us at 808-329-6560
as soon as you realize that the damage is too much to handle on your own.