Handling Storms is Easy; Handling Strom Damage Requires Help: SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui
The heavy storms we all know (and that many of us love) are beautiful, but the damage they often leave behind is anything but beautiful. When floods, heavy winds, or hail pulp your Kihei or Hilo home, call SERVPRO® of Hawaii¦SERVPRO® of Maui. We help restore your home and belongings to their pre-storm-loss conditions.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui 808-329-6560
No matter how spot-on the predictions for a storm’s strength and path are, there are too many variables for anyone to predict the amount or type of storm damage that any home will suffer. The only thing we can predict is that the storm damage will happen at a bad time, and that the damage will qualify as an emergency. Our SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui technicians are, therefore, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
- Highly trained professionals – an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) -certified firm
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Family-run business for over twenty (20) years
- Well regarded (see our reviews)
- Licensed general contractors – supervise the full range of reconstruction and building services to make the storm damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Certified in Applied Microbial Remediation, and have extensive experience addressing the persistent problem mold infestation presents for many Hawaii and Maui homes even without the intervention of storms
- Faster to any size disaster – call 808-329-6560 and find out
Storm Damage is Serious Damage
We know we’re fortunate to live on the Big Island or the Valley Isle. We can put up with the storms. Regardless, the extent and the varieties of storms and their attendant damage can stun even lifelong residents.
At SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui, we have ample training (and the certifications to back it up) in cleaning, damage remediation, and all facets of restoration from storm damage. Count on us to:
- Clean and disinfect after sewage, contaminated water, and debris
- Mitigate damage from mold or other microbial growth
- Remediate damage from water, fire, smoke, soot
- Clean remove damage from:
- Carpets, upholstery, curtains, other fabrics
- Hard flooring, furniture, walls, ceilings
- Keepsakes, appliances, artwork
- Get rid of odors
Because we document all our work, we have ample evidence of the transformations that our teams provide to storm-damage homes.
Take a tour through some of our recent Before and After photographs.
We are always available.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui