Water is Wonderful. Water Damage is Terrible. SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui Remediates the Terrible.
Small leaks can turn into big problems. If that happens to your home, don’t panic; SERVPRO® of Hawaii¦SERVPRO® of Maui are Here to Help®! Our highly trained teams have the skills and tools to help restore your home and belongings to their pre-water-damage conditions.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui 808-329-6560
Homes on the Big Island and on Maui often get doused by water damage from our frequent storms, but like the rest of the world, we get slammed from broken pipes, failing plumbing fixtures, or a leaky appliance such as a washing machine or the water heater. It doesn’t matter where the water comes from, what matters is there is too much of it, and it is in the wrong place. How much excess water is too much? Any amount of water can be too much if it stays around long enough. Water starts shredding paper and other delicate materials immediately. Drywall, insulation, and fabrics are also vulnerable to damage in short time periods. Every homeowner has seen mold, mildew, and other microbial growth appear within 24 to 48 hours of exposure to excess water; they appear in the house as well as outside.
Since water starts causing harm immediately and doesn’t stop, our superbly trained and experienced professionals at SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui are always available to rush to your home and start the cleanup and remediation.
Call 808-329-6560 for:
- Emergency services that are available 24 hours a day, every day (yes, even holidays)
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification- registered companies
- Technicians with specialized certifications in restoration from water damage
- Over 20 years of experience
- Locally Owned and Operated, family-owned business that makes you a priority – no damage is too small
- Quick access to advanced equipment – no damage is too large
- Clear communication
We know that quick, professional responses are vital to the successful restoration of property after water damage, so we are:
- Faster to any disaster
- Technicians who have substantial training and experience in:
- Water extraction, dehumidification
- Mold mitigation (any kind of microbial growth)
- Cleaning and disinfection after other hazards (water from appliances, toilets, or the outdoors, for example)
- Damage remediation (walls, ceilings, floors, carpet, furniture, etc.)
- Odor removal
- Restoration (we are licensed, general contractors)
- Able to work directly with your insurance company
Call us anytime. We are always prepared to help.
Herbs dry after fruiting, which is one of the reasons that botanists classify bananas as herbs. We would not have guessed.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui