Hawaii¦Maui Restoration and Cleaning Services are Here to Help® Restore Homes in Captain Cook
The South Kona district could double for Paradise, no doubt. Alas, reality intrudes in the forms of storm damage, floods, fire/smoke/soot, and even hoarding or vandalism. Whatever hazards threaten your Captain Cook -area home, our Hawaii¦Maui team members are Here to Help® restore your property to pre-disaster functioning. We are Locally Owned and Operated, which means we are always nearby and arrive quickly regardless of the extent of the damage, the time you call, or the size of your property. Call 808-329-6560 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for professionally accredited property restoration and cleaning/disinfection services.
- Registered with the standard-setting, internationally recognized, nonprofit Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Family-owned, part of the community for over 20 years
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Our cleaning and disinfection techniques and products meet the requirements of government agencies
- Restoration from water and microbial growth (usually mold), included the dreaded humidity bloom
- Make fire damage – including the incredible corrosion from smoke and soot – “Like it never even happened,” even eliminating the tenacious odors
- Counterattack all facets of storm damage, including debris, hail, heavy winds, and of course, floods
- Cleaning and disinfection after disasters, hoarding, pet messes, vandalism (not just graffiti), biohazards, and toxins such as lead-based paint
- Always on call
- Always quick to arrive
- No job is too large
- Crucially, no job is too small
When you choose our Hawaii¦Maui to remediate your property from damage and uncontrolled messes, you choose peace of mind.
Hawaii¦Maui is Only a Phone Call Away: 808-329-6560
When disaster strikes, the last thing you need is to wait to call for help. With our Hawaii¦Maui services being on call 24/7/52, that will never happen. Regardless of when you call us, our team members are ready to spring into action.
Call 808-329-6560. We’ve been helping the community for over 20 years, and we have earned stellar evaluations. Find out why.
Captain Cook is home, but not everyone thinks the name fits. There’s a proposal to rename it Kawa'aloa, meaning "long landing place" in Olelo Hawai?i. What do you think?