Our Hawaii¦Maui Teams are Here to Help® Restore Fire-Damaged Messes Into Homes.
The United States Fire Association (USFA) found that a spark can turn into a destructive blaze within two minutes, destroying a two-story home within three to five minutes. If you’re fortunate enough to extinguish the blaze before it consumes your home, you may be left with extensive damage that will eventually accomplish the same destruction. That’s why our Hawaii¦Maui property restoration technicians are always on-call. We respond quickly so we can prevent additional damage by getting rid of the corrosive smoke/soot and the ruinous water. We have in-depth, broadly based, and ongoing training in the restoration of property from fire damage, and we are Locally Owned and Operated, so we’re always nearby. On the Big Island and the Valley Isle, we are Faster to any size disaster. Call us at any time: 808-329-6560.
- Professional, experienced, family-owned, and in the restoration business for over 20 years
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Highly skilled, with the best available equipment to locate, remove, and remediate damage from a fire’s hazards, including:
- Smoke and soot
- Mold or other microbial growth
- Sewage and other biohazards
- Excellent service (see reviews and testimonials)
- Experienced (see Before/After Photographs of some of our recent work)
Call Hawaii¦Maui at 808-329-6560 to Fight Back Against Fire Damage
Smoke, soot, and water are relentless agents of destruction. Ignoring these hazards is not an option if you want to save your property. These hazards often amass in places that are hard to access or where homeowners may not look. For example:
- Water hides in the air as humidity – we’ve all felt that outdoors, but it is major problem indoors
- Smoke and soot hide under the roof even when the flames were confined to the lowest level
- All three end up far from the flames, with smoke/soot traveling upward for the most part, while water travels downward for the most part
- All three infiltrate porous materials such as wood, wallpaper, wallboard, and fabric (carpets, upholstery, clothing), the grout between tiles, and ceiling beams
Our training and specialized equipment help us find these hazards and others (such as any mold, animal messes, or debris). We know which combinations of vacuums, brushes, and cleaning solutions we use to prevent dangerous particles from becoming further embedded in the materials that you want to salvage.
While you’re waiting for us to arrive (which is fast, but not instantaneous), you may want to start the cleanup and remediation. If you do, please follow the guidelines in our manual, and do not put yourself in danger. Additionally, we hope that you do not throw out any belongings until we’ve looked at them as we have an excellent history of salvaging materials that homeowners had written off as hopeless.
We’re in business to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened.”