SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui: Restoration from Fire Damage & Minions: Water Damage & Hazards.
A bonfire can be fun. A campfire can be fun. A fire that causes damage to your home can only be devastating, no matter how limited or great the extent of the damage. Call upon the extensively trained professionals at SERVPRO® of Hawaii¦SERVPRO® of Maui to clean up the mess and remediate the damage. We’re Here to Help® restore your home and belongings to their pre-fire-damage conditions.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui 808-329-6560
We live near lava tubes and have seen how both fire and water created our islands and the magnificent topography. One would think we’d therefore have a healthy respect for fire, but we’re only human – despite being fortunate to live in Hawaii or Maui. Being human, we all sometimes have lapses in attention – these lapses are ultimately the main cause of residential fires. Don’t beat yourself up if a mistake leads to a fire (don’t beat up anyone else either). Instead, be active and call SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui. We are:
- Available 24/7/52
- Certified by the governing body of our industry, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A family business
- Leaders in restoration from property damage
- Licensed contractors in Hawaii
- Aware that being licensed contractors in a different state wouldn’t be terribly helpful
- Highly trained and frequently getting new training
Restoration from Fire Damage Starts with Your Phone Call
When you call, a SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui team member will ask several questions about the timing, extent, and nature of your fire damage.
The answers tell us:
- What kind(s) of smoke and soot to expect
- Whether there will be excess water, water damage
- The likelihood of mold or other microbial growth
- Likelihood of other biohazards
- Whether your structure needs tarps or other barricades
- If we should bring portable power
This information means we don’t just arrive quickly, we arrive prepared to start protecting your home immediately.
When we arrive, we’ll apply any protective barriers necessary and do a thorough investigation to provide a written assessment.
- Restoration from fire and smoke/soot damage
- Restoration from water damage
- Microbial growth remediation (mold, mildew, other)
- Cleaning and disinfection (including HVAC and air ducts, other hidden surfaces)
- Upholstery, carpet, other fabric cleanings
- Cleaning of hard flooring, walls, ceiling
- Care for your belongings
- Odor removal
- Other (see our reconstruction and building services online)
The first microprocessor (1971) contained 2300 transistors. One of the latest (2021) contains 2,270 million transistors.
SERVPRO of Hawaii¦SERVPRO of Maui