When Water Deluges Your Ha’iku Home, Hawaii¦Maui is Here to Help® You!
When storms, floods, slow leaks, and other types of water intrusion damage your Ha’iku home, call Hawaii¦Maui at 808-329-6560 for fast-arriving, professionally accredited, experienced restoration and cleaning services. Water promotes microbial growth (usually mold), but it is gruesomely destructive even before the spores open and start invading your property. Our emergency response teams are on call all day, every day to prevent additional damage, protect your property, and do everything possible to make the damage “Like it never even happened.” We are an experienced, Locally Owned and Operated, highly regarded restoration service.
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) -registered
- Family-owned, part of the community for over 20 years
- Specialties include:
- Water removal
- Removal of other hazards (such as mold, smoke/soot, debris, microbial growth)
- Remediation of property from water, fire damage, hail, and other types of damage
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Odor control
- Highly trained team members
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Always updated on the best practices, regulations, technology, and trends
- Prompt, available 24/7/52
- Many 5-star reviews
Whenever water is someplace it doesn’t belong, it is “excess water.” For any amount of excess water, count on our Hawaii¦Maui to extract it, dry your home (including the belongings), and restore your property to pre-damage functioning.
Hawaii¦Maui is Just a Phone Call Away: 808-329-6560
Excess water – with or without mold – can do serious damage to your Ha’iku home. Our Hawaii¦Maui team members have the experience, up-to-date skills, and specialized equipment to get rid of the water and the consequent damage.
Call us at 808-329-6560 any time that water, mold, fire damage, or other hazards threaten the safety or comfort of your property. We are in business to transform damaged properties into homes.
Stuff to Do in Ha’iku:
Hanging out near the waterfalls at Twin Falls, shopping at farm stands, and munching on gobo chips after paddling in the Seven Sacred Pools… We’re off the beaten path, and we like it that way.