If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (808) 329-6560

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Dealing With Mold

Mold can be very tricky to take care of. You must take care of the moisture problem that is at the root of the mold issue. Moldy material may need to be removed from the home. 

While some materials may be able to be saved if it has surface mold, materials like these ceiling tiles would be completely discarded.

Because the mold can grow quickly with the presence of moisture, as soon as you notice a moisture or mold problem in your home, you will want to have a professional mold team come to your home.

Call SERVPRO of Hawaii. We are faster to any size disaster.