Washing Machine Water Damage in Hawaii?
Aloha! Our teams in Hawaii and Maui have the training, equipment, and experience to restore water damage in Hawi, no matter how big the job is. A broken washing machine supply line can cause severe water damage quickly. Water is invasive and will seep into and underneath anything in its way. We use powerful, industrial-grade water extraction and drying equipment to pull the bulk of the water quickly.
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in Hawi suffers damage from an appliance breakdown, our local teams in Hawaii and Maui can help. We’ll restore your water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.