Hidden Water Damage Detection in Waikoloa?
Aloha! SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui has been restoring water damage in Waikoloa for over twenty years. We use advanced technology, like infrared cameras, to detect hidden water leaks behind walls. Here are some examples of the types of technology and equipment we use to help our customers save time and money:
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Recent advances, like infrared cameras, help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- We use infrared cameras to identify water locations for thorough water removal
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
Our technicians are on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day, every day of the year. When you need emergency water restoration services for your Waikoloa home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Hawaii |SERVPRO® of Maui is Here to Help. ® Call us at 808-329-6560. Mahalo!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.